Authors & Speakers
The programme will be available and the tickets will go on sale on Monday 14th August 2017. If you would like to receive news and information about the Isle of Wight Literary Festival sign up to our newsletter.
Chris Priestley worked as an illustrator and cartoonist for twenty years before becoming a writer. His books have been...
- Saturday 14th October 11:00 - 11:40 Tales of Terror | Northwood House Cellars
- Saturday 14th October 14:00 - 14:40 Tales of Terror: More From the master of fright | Northwood House Cellars
- Saturday 14th October 16:00 - 16:40 Further Tales of Terror | Northwood House Cellars
- Sunday 15th October 11:00 - 12:00 The Curse of the Werewolf Boy | Youth Zone Big Daddy Dome
Jake Rodrigues is a performer , creator and a musician who hails from the Isle of Wight but now...
- Saturday 14th October 10:30 - 11:30 Dr Seuss: Where are Thing One and Thing Two? | Youth Zone Big Daddy Dome
- Saturday 14th October 13:30 - 14:30 Who is Peter Rabbit? A curious reading of the tale of Peter Rabbit | Youth Zone Entertain Hall
- Sunday 15th October 14:45 - 15:45 Who is Peter Rabbit? A Curious Reading of the Tale of Peter Rabbit
Kieran Larwood is the author of Middle Grade children’s books Freaks (Chicken House), and the Five Realms fantasy series...
Marianne is a successfully crowdfunded independent children’s author and illustrator based on the Isle of Wight. A degree in...
Sue Bailey is a storyteller based on the Isle of Wight. She has been telling tales for nearly two...
- Saturday 14th October 12:00 - 12:30 Chills and Thrills | Northwood House Cellars
- Saturday 14th October 15:00 - 15:30 More Chills and Thrills | Northwood House Cellars
- Sunday 15th October 13:00 - 13:30 Cellar Tales | Northwood House Cellars
- Sunday 15th October 15:00 - 15:30 Cellar Tales | Northwood House Cellars