Terms & Conditions
We take every care to ensure that the descriptions of the items we sell via isleofwightliteraryfestival.com are correct at the time of publication. However, specifications and descriptions of items on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description.
Placing an Order:
By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these terms, then you should not place an order and should contact us in order that we can seek to resolve your concerns.
By placing an order via this website you are making an offer to IWLF to purchase the items detailed in your order upon the terms described in your order.
Once you have placed an order we will send you a confirmation that your order has been received but this is not a confirmation that your offer to purchase the goods has been accepted. A contract for the sale of our items will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched to you.
Your debit/credit card will be authorised and charged at point of sale. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee the availability of any tickets, goods or permits which may from time to time be offered on our website.
- Non-receipt: Any claim for the non-receipt of items must be made in writing within a maximum of 14 days from the date of purchase. Claims made after this date will be accepted only at our discretion and we will be under no obligation to do so.
- Errors and omissions: Customers should check all tickets and permits immediately for shortages, or incorrect information. The buyer must inform us in writing, within 14 days of the date of delivery. Claims made after this date will be accepted only at our discretion and we will be under no obligation to do so.
- Claims for labour charges or consequent losses will not be accepted under any circumstances (of which, see further below).
Pricing, Payment & Taxes
We are unable to supply items on a sale or return basis.
We accept online payment through Payment provider Stripe Inc, who process transactions in a secure environment by Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Visa Electron. All transactions are shown in pounds sterling (£).
All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the then-prevailing rate.
Payment in full is required before goods, tickets or permits will be allocated.
Cancellations and Refunds
Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
A refund is due should an event be cancelled or rescheduled due to circumstances beyond our control in which case the following terms apply:
- We will make a refund within 14 days.
- Customers who have paid by credit or debit card will have the same card credited. We will not make refunds to a third party or issue cash or credit notes in lieu.
- We do not operate an exchange policy.